Ir al contenido principal

Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon (Will You Ever Win)




Fleetwood Mac
Words and Music by Stevie Nicks

Rhiannon rings like a bell thru the night
And wouldn't you love to love her?
Takes to the sky like a bird in flight
AAnd who will be her lover?

REFRAIN: All your life you've never seen
A woman - taken by the wind
Wwould you stay if she promised you heaven?
Will you ever win.........?

She is like a cat in the dark
And then she is the darkness
She rules her life like a fine skylark
And when the sky is starless
REFRAIN
rhiannon......, rhiannon......, rhiannon......
REFRAIN
-will you ever win.....?
rhiannon......rhiannon......rhiannon......
Dreams unwind
Love's a state of mind
All your life you've never seen
A woman..taken by the wind...
Would you stay if she promised you heaven?
Will you ever win.....?
rhiannon......rhiannon......rhiannon......
Taken by the sky
Taken by, taken by the sky

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Imany - Don't Be So Shy (Filatov & Karas Remix)

Imany - Don't Be So Shy (Filatov & Karas Remix)

Leona Lewis - Better In Time

Oooh oooh Hmmmmh (Verse) It's been the longest winter without you I didn't know where to turn to See somehow i can't forget you After all that we've been through Going Coming Thought i heard a knock(Whose there, Noone?) Thinking that (I deserve it) Now i have realised that i really didn't knooOooOw If you didn't notice You mean everything (quickly I'm learning) To love again (all i know is) I'm be oooOook (Chorus) Thought i couldn't live without you It's going to hurt when it heals too Oh yeaah (It'll All get better in time) Even though i really love you I'm gonna smile because i deserve too Oooh(It'll all get better in time) (Verse) I couldn't turn on the TV Without something that would remind me Was it all that easy? To just put us out your feeling If i'm dreamin Don't want to let it (hurt my feelings) But that's the past (i believe it) And i know that, time will heal it If you didn't notice Well you...

Maluma - Felices los 4 (Salsa Version) [feat. Marc Anthony]

Maluma - Felices los 4 (Salsa Version) [feat. Marc Anthony]