Ir al contenido principal

Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive




First I was afraid
I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live
without you by my side
But I spent so many nights
thinking how you did me wrong
I grew strong
I learned how to carry on
and so you're back
from outer space
I just walked in to find you here
with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed my stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I had known for just one second
you'd be back to bother me

Go on now go walk out the door
just turn around now
'cause you're not welcome anymore
weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
you think I'd crumble
you think I'd lay down and die
Oh no, not I
I will survive
as long as i know how to love
I know I will stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
and I'll survive
I will survive

It took all the strength I had
not to fall apart
kept trying hard to mend
the pieces of my broken heart
and I spent oh so many nights
just feeling sorry for myself
I used to cry
Now I hold my head up high
and you see me
somebody new
I'm not that chained up little person
still in love with you
and so you felt like dropping in
and just expect me to be free
now I'm saving all my loving
for someone who's loving me

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Imany - Don't Be So Shy (Filatov & Karas Remix)

Imany - Don't Be So Shy (Filatov & Karas Remix)

Leona Lewis - Better In Time

Oooh oooh Hmmmmh (Verse) It's been the longest winter without you I didn't know where to turn to See somehow i can't forget you After all that we've been through Going Coming Thought i heard a knock(Whose there, Noone?) Thinking that (I deserve it) Now i have realised that i really didn't knooOooOw If you didn't notice You mean everything (quickly I'm learning) To love again (all i know is) I'm be oooOook (Chorus) Thought i couldn't live without you It's going to hurt when it heals too Oh yeaah (It'll All get better in time) Even though i really love you I'm gonna smile because i deserve too Oooh(It'll all get better in time) (Verse) I couldn't turn on the TV Without something that would remind me Was it all that easy? To just put us out your feeling If i'm dreamin Don't want to let it (hurt my feelings) But that's the past (i believe it) And i know that, time will heal it If you didn't notice Well you...

Maluma - Felices los 4 (Salsa Version) [feat. Marc Anthony]

Maluma - Felices los 4 (Salsa Version) [feat. Marc Anthony]