Ir al contenido principal

The Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar




Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields,
Sold in a market down in New Orleans.
Scarred old slaver know he's doin' alright.
Hear him whip the women just around midnight.
Ah Brown Sugar how come you taste so good
(A-ha) Brown Sugar, just like a young girl should
A-huh.

Drums beating, cold English blood runs hot,
Lady of the house wond'rin where it's gonna stop.
House boy knows that he's doin' alright.
You should a heard him just around midnight.
Ah Brown Sugar how come you taste so good
(A-ha) Brown Sugar, just like a black girl should
A-huh.

I bet your mama was a tent show queen, and all her boy
Friends were sweet sixteen.
I'm no schoolboy but I know what I like,
You should have heard me just around midnight.

Ah Brown Sugar how come you taste so good
(A-ha) Brown Sugar, just like a young girl should.

I said yeah, I said yeah, I said yeah, I said
Oh just like a, just like a black girl should.

I said yeah, I said yeah, I said yeah, I said
Oh just like, just like a black girl should

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Imany - Don't Be So Shy (Filatov & Karas Remix)

Imany - Don't Be So Shy (Filatov & Karas Remix)

Leona Lewis - Better In Time

Oooh oooh Hmmmmh (Verse) It's been the longest winter without you I didn't know where to turn to See somehow i can't forget you After all that we've been through Going Coming Thought i heard a knock(Whose there, Noone?) Thinking that (I deserve it) Now i have realised that i really didn't knooOooOw If you didn't notice You mean everything (quickly I'm learning) To love again (all i know is) I'm be oooOook (Chorus) Thought i couldn't live without you It's going to hurt when it heals too Oh yeaah (It'll All get better in time) Even though i really love you I'm gonna smile because i deserve too Oooh(It'll all get better in time) (Verse) I couldn't turn on the TV Without something that would remind me Was it all that easy? To just put us out your feeling If i'm dreamin Don't want to let it (hurt my feelings) But that's the past (i believe it) And i know that, time will heal it If you didn't notice Well you...

Maluma - Felices los 4 (Salsa Version) [feat. Marc Anthony]

Maluma - Felices los 4 (Salsa Version) [feat. Marc Anthony]